Monday, February 22, 2010

Now I've said my ABC's...

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it'd be something to get this "why are you already here Monday?!?!" started off in a good way!


A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: UGH, Full.  One day this king and queen will have a king or queen.
C - Chore you hate: Putting up laundry!
D - Dog's Name: Jasper
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee, coffee, coffee.
F - Favorite color: green.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver.  I don't think I will ever be a gold fan.
H - Height: 5’6"...5'7" somewhere around there.
I - Instruments you play(ed): played drums
J - Job title: Assistant Victim Witness Coordinator
K - Kid(s): in the future, but now right now.
L - Living arrangements: with my husband in our first little house that I wish we could be in forever!
M - Mom's name: Connie
N - Nicknames: E, Big E, Em, Embo
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: people who cannot spell and don't have a relationship with grammar
Q - Quote from a movie: "and I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." - Knotting Hill/Julia Roberts
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: n/a
T - Time you wake up: 6:45 most days
U - Underwear: I always seem to be buying it!
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts
W - Ways you drink your coffee: cream & sweet-n-low
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, hand, elbow
Y - Yummy food you make:  cheesy chicken broccoli casserole
Z - Zoo favorite: elephants for sure!


This past weekend has left me itching for summer oh so badly!  I want to watch male Hale grill steaks while our friends socialize & play kornhole wondering whose car will pull up next to come hang out....I want to wear dresses and flip-flops....I want to take Jasper to the dog park after seeing how much he loves other dogs, especially little ones :)  -- ah, it seems so far away!  

March is a jam-packed month for us and I know it will fly by.  I have never been a big fan of the "spring forward" time change, my body seems to take forever to get used to it.  The hubby's birthday is in early March and I have part of his gift figured out, but need to get the wheels turning for the rest of it.  

Hope everyone has a happy, or if anything, a tolerable Monday!

2 comments: