Monday, October 26, 2009

I did the doo-doo....

Doo-doo cookies that is!  Not an appealing recipe title...but man are they scrumptious!



I'm sure you have had these before, but if not, here's the recipe.  You won't regret making them!!


2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
3 or 4 tsp. of cocoa (based upon how much you love chocolate!)
1/2 cup of margarine

Bring these ingredients to a rapid boil and boil for about a minute.

In a separate bowl, have these ingredients waiting:

3 cups of oatmeal
2/3 cup of peanut butter
1 tsp. of vanilla extract

Stir until it's all blended and drop them as small or as big as you'd like on wax paper and let them cool!  I can't resist them with a big, cold glass of milk!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Tonight is Grocery night for Kts and myself! i might just pick up some things to make these! now, how do you measure 2/3 cups of peanut butter? or is it kinda like you take a guess type thing? and 2 whole cups of sugar!!!!???? i just won't tell Kevin how much sugar is in there! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm. I think I'm make some doo doo this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As your pregnant friend I'm requesting these in my delievery room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. doo-doo never looked so yummy :o)

    i might have to make these soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg those sound amazing! Sign me up for some doo doo any day!

    ReplyDelete