Thursday, June 24, 2010

dear beach, be there soon...xoxo

Tomorrow evening the hubby and I are leaving for Florida.  I cannot wait!  On Monday, some of his family will join us, but he was so thoughtful to book us an extra two days for some "us" time!  I look forward to walking on the beach with him, having delicious dinners, & finding those great cover bands we always seem to find!  We haven't stopped thinking about it all week.  What I wish I could stop thinking about are the MOUNDS of laundry that quietly await my attention at home!  It seems as though everything we want to take just happens to be in the dirty clothes.

I always enjoy dinners at the beach at this place....


Ahh, Captain Anderson's.  Not only have I always loved the food, but this wonderful restaurant is special to me now because this is where we went to dinner to celebrate after Male Hale popped the question on the beach almost 2 years ago!  I cannot believe that in less than 2 months we will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary!  AND...we will be spending our anniversary in.....



I have been to Vegas twice and had an incredible time during both visits.  He has never been before and I cannot wait to see his reaction and his mind going in 49382489 different directions about where we should go and what we should do!



Well, guess I should start making my list of what to pack for the beach!  I hope we don't run into any problems with the oil situation...but as always, I'll be sure to document everything with pictures :)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the beach!!! ANd how exciting that you get to go to Vegas! You better take a lot of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete