Monday, August 31, 2009

Throw a Hello


That's me. That is a beach-loving, Fall-adoring, life-cherishing, picture-taking, book-reading, nonstop-laughing, newlywed. There is not a method to my madness. My life definitely didn't come with a set of instructions and there's been surprises around every corner. I have become a firm believer in the saying, "each day is a gift, that's why it's called the present". I want to make a difference in people's lives, but haven't just yet figured out how. I think that finding out that one day, a person went home and said, "let me tell you about this great girl I met today" would be one of the most gratifying moments ever. I hope to entertain and enlighten with my entries. So sit back, relax, and I'll take you to Hale and back.

1 comment:

  1. HI! Just found your site and it is so good to meet another gal from TN! Cant wait to read more and hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete